SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4118676959 Un petit VOTE toutes les deux heures, les amours SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4118676959
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

× MESSAGES : 505
× INSCRIPTION LE : 22/09/2013

SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  Empty
MessageSujet: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 11:25

❝ let's just stay, let's see how it goes ❞

I used to think that finding the right one was about the man having a list of certain qualities. If he has them, we'd be compatible and happy. Sort of a checkmark system that was a complete failure. But I found out that a healthy relationship isn't so much about sense of humor or intelligence or attractive. It's about avoiding partners with harmful traits and personality types. And then it's about being with a good person. A good person on his own, and a good person with you. Where the space between you feels uncomplicated and happy. A good relationship is where things just work. They work because, whatever the list of qualities, you happen to be really, really good together.
Riley Seven Ayling
22 Ans × profession × Olympiens
« If you would be loved.. Love and be lovable »
né(e) le 1er Septembre à Boston, US ♧  ♧ Américo-Danoise ♧ Hétérosexuelle ♧ mes qualités : courageuse, attentionnée, sincère, fidèle, hyperactive, empathique, charmante, douce, ambitieuse, honnête ♧ mes défauts : jalouse, rancunière, sans pitié, insupportable, sensible, curieuse, impatiente, perfectionniste , impulsive, têtue ♧ à savoir à tout prix sur moi : est enceinte du meilleur ami de son frère avec qui elle sort en cachette + est très proche de son jumeau + parvient à ressentir les souffrances d'Isaac  + a été adoptée et l'a appris suite à une dispute avec son demi-frère + est née en réalité au Danemark à Skagen + est très gourmande et mangerait bien uniquement des desserts +  a une phobie de tous les animaux ayant des ailes et pouvant voler +  rêve de voyager dans le monde entier +  déteste dormir seule quand il y'a de l'orage +  est très tactile et adore qu'on touche ses cheveux ou son visage + déteste la cigarette et ne tient pas l'alcool + adore cuisiner en musique + est constamment de bonne humeur sauf quand on l'ennuie + est passionnée de musique + est folle amoureuse de Aiden et serait prête à tout pour lui  + ne regarde Grey's Anatomy que pour le Dr Glamour qu'elle trouve terriblement sexy +  se mord la lèvre et joue du regard quand elle est charmée +  a eu droit à un striptease pour ses 18 ans par ses meilleures amies + s'attache facilement aux gens et cela la fait bien souvent souffrir + adore aller au cinéma en plein air regarder de vieux films + supporte assez bien les films d'horreur et gore mais il se peut qu'elle se colle à quelqu'un quand elle a trop peur +  possède deux tatouages, la lettre I derrière l'oreille pour son jumeau, tatouage qu'il n'a jamais vu encore, la croix de vie Égyptienne sur le poignet droit et une colombe dans la nuque 

made by lizzou – icons by wtfpdubber

Dernière édition par R. Seven Ayling le Sam 15 Fév - 14:15, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 11:25

❝ if you love somebody set them free ❞

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Isaac Z-D. Nielsen
Jumeaux d'amour
« THE OTHER PART OF MYSELF »

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
S. Naël A. Widmore
Best Friends Forever  
« A BEST FRIEND IS A BROTHER »

Aiden N. Smith
L'homme de ma vie
« TRUE LOVE ALWAYS WIN»

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien
« PETITE CITATION PETITE CITATION »

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Dernière édition par R. Seven Ayling le Sam 15 Fév - 15:29, édité 4 fois

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 11:25

❝ if you love somebody set them free ❞

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Dernière édition par R. Seven Ayling le Sam 15 Fév - 12:11, édité 1 fois

Sasha-Naël A. Widmore
Groupe Olympiens
Sasha-Naël A. Widmore

× MESSAGES : 1742
× INSCRIPTION LE : 28/03/2013

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 11:54

Je peux avoir un lien ? SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2540806143 Si, ça gène pour rajouter des liens sur ta fiche, je supprime mon message. SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3335912572 

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 11:54

Noooooon, supprime pas  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2655221127 
Il est pile bien placé  Very Happy 
Biensur que je veux un lien de fifous  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2850139730 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1209657698 

Sasha-Naël A. Widmore
Groupe Olympiens
Sasha-Naël A. Widmore

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 12:01

Je ne supprime pas dans ce cas. SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3787710948 Ah, qu'est-ce-que je suis douée ! SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4153354820 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1584605061 Je voudrais bien un bon lien positif avec toi ? SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3268751438 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2850139730 Tu as besoin de quelque chose en particulier ? SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1390410237 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1390410237 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  577704309 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3335912572 

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 12:05

Si tu aurais voulu du négatif, tu aurais eu mon pied au c*l  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3787710948 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1976964865 
Dans mes liens j'ai tout de libre, sauf que l'homme de ma vie est pris et mon jumeau aussi  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2774444739 
Mais étant donné que Seven va être maman, on peut jouer là dessus  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2409848624 

Sasha-Naël A. Widmore
Groupe Olympiens
Sasha-Naël A. Widmore

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 12:13

Hahaha ... Laughing  x).
    Bon ben ça tombe bien parce que de mon côté la femme de ma vie est déjà prise également. Puis, le beau Sasha est en couple et papa.  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1390410237  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1748208979 

J'ai eu cette même idée. SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3335912572 J'ai un très bon lien avec ton jumeau également alors, ça va de soit pour toi. SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4153354820 Il pourrait aider et être là pour la futur maman ?  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2774444739 

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 12:16

Narmol, je pense pas que ce soit un hippocampe capable de porter un bébé  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3268751438 
Si tu as un bon lien avec Isaac, ça va de soit qu'on en ai un aussi, Naméoh  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1562625649 
Donc, on partirait sur une amitié proche ? Un genre de "guide" qui va la rassurer ?

Sasha-Naël A. Widmore
Groupe Olympiens
Sasha-Naël A. Widmore

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 12:23

Tu rechercherais pas un meilleur ami, par hasard ?  Rolling Eyes Car, ça pourrait le faire avec ce lien ?  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1328722811 Qu'il serait là pour elle, pour la guider, la rassurer et l'aider sachant qu'il est déjà passer par là pour sa copine.  Smile Après c'est toi qui voit. SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  1748208979 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2238782717 

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 12:28

Je recherche un BFF oui  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2850139730 Isaac est son jumeau et meilleur ami mais surtout son jumeauu xD

Sasha-Naël A. Widmore
Groupe Olympiens
Sasha-Naël A. Widmore

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 12:39

Alors on fait l'idée avec le lien de meilleur ami, c'est encore mieux.  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3335912572 

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 13:54

Oui oui ouiiiiiii  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4118676959 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2850139730 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2634520320 

Isaac Z-D. Nielsen
Admin
Isaac Z-D. Nielsen

× MESSAGES : 1541
× INSCRIPTION LE : 03/05/2013

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 16:15

je sais je suis pas preum's, j'ai hooooooonte SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4209083858
MAIS c'est quand même mouah qui t'aime le pluuus SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  577704309 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3335912572
https://us-against-the-world.forumsactifs.com/

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 16:17

T'as vu, t'as vu ! Le jumeau de ma vie Very Happy

Isaac Z-D. Nielsen
Admin
Isaac Z-D. Nielsen

× MESSAGES : 1541
× INSCRIPTION LE : 03/05/2013

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 17:00

weshouille SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  577704309
https://us-against-the-world.forumsactifs.com/

Sasha-Naël A. Widmore
Groupe Olympiens
Sasha-Naël A. Widmore

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 17:48

je vous trouve trop trop chou tous les deux. Meilleure amie et amie proche. SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3335912572

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 17:50

Hein ouaaaais  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  3787710948 
Isaac c'est mon Bro d'amour sur le forum et IRL c'est ma BFF  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4118676959 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2634520320 SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  2409848624 

Sasha-Naël A. Widmore
Groupe Olympiens
Sasha-Naël A. Widmore

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 17:58

En tout cas, je suis contente que ça te conviennes.  I love you Je t'ajoute à ma fiche de liens.  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4118676959 

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptySam 15 Fév - 17:59

Avec plaisiiiiiiir mon BFF SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4118676959 

Kendall M. Woolridge
Groupe Hadès
Kendall M. Woolridge

× MESSAGES : 80
× INSCRIPTION LE : 28/10/2013

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptyDim 16 Fév - 14:34

puis-je ? **

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptyDim 16 Fév - 14:39

La déesse Century Sex  SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  4209083858 

N. Coleen O. Carrington
Groupe Hadès
N. Coleen O. Carrington

× MESSAGES : 2149
× INSCRIPTION LE : 21/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptyMar 18 Fév - 19:26

&& moi je veux un bon lien ?

R. Seven Ayling
Admin
R. Seven Ayling

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptyMar 18 Fév - 19:52

En tant que grosse dan d'OTH je peux pas dire non Very Happy

N. Coleen O. Carrington
Groupe Hadès
N. Coleen O. Carrington

× MESSAGES : 2149
× INSCRIPTION LE : 21/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  EmptyMar 18 Fév - 21:12

moi n'avoir pas comprit ta phrase. => (grosse?) je vois pas trop. Tu as sûrement voulue dire autre chose. Smile

Je suis la sauveuse de ton frère et sa sœur de cœur aussi.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you    SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you  Empty

SEVEN † and if we only die once, I wanna die with you

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant